Sunday, September 18, 2005

At last

Since Wednesday morning when I very nearly stumbled upon some rather liquid crap that poor old Barney had deposited on our lounge floor, the old boy has been pretty sick.

Although he seems to have been fine in himself and eating normally, what has been projected out of his derriere has the appearance of very smelly mud and to make matters worse, he threw up his dinner on Friday night. Thankfully, I think that was the worse of it and this morning we were presented with a good solid turd.

Oh what joy to see our old mate once more back to his usual solid crapping self.

And what a relief about not having to take him to the licensed bandit commonly known as the vet.

Mrs K. wanted me to post a picture of the aforesaid turd - I think not. But for those of you who want to see it, I can oblige (I will not hold my breath).

No comments: