Thursday, December 29, 2005

Why don't turds freeze?

With the snow that we have been having the last couple of days, I have not been able to perform the regular 'turd patrol' in the garden. For those of you with dogs. I am sure you will know where I am coming from.

Last night the temperature dropped to -6. Pretty damn cold don't you think?

Barney's turds remained pliable to say the least. Just as soft as the moment they appeared on the lawn. Maybe I have stumbled across a new phenomena. Think off the advantages if you could market an unfreezable product.

Worried about whether you have put antifreeze in the motor? Worry no more. Just stick a dog turd in the radiator and your worries are over.

Got to go. The patent office opens soon and I want to make my millions as soon as poss.

1 comment:

Clare said...

The worst is when they get several rainfalls on them and start to melt back into the ground.

Mushy. Unscoopable. Ugh.

P.S. We call it the "poo patrol" round our way.