Thursday, December 29, 2005

Why don't turds freeze?

With the snow that we have been having the last couple of days, I have not been able to perform the regular 'turd patrol' in the garden. For those of you with dogs. I am sure you will know where I am coming from.

Last night the temperature dropped to -6. Pretty damn cold don't you think?

Barney's turds remained pliable to say the least. Just as soft as the moment they appeared on the lawn. Maybe I have stumbled across a new phenomena. Think off the advantages if you could market an unfreezable product.

Worried about whether you have put antifreeze in the motor? Worry no more. Just stick a dog turd in the radiator and your worries are over.

Got to go. The patent office opens soon and I want to make my millions as soon as poss.

No comments: