Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Come fly with me

One of life's pleasures happens tomorrow. I am having a day off work.

Yippee.........

And even better, the job I have been working on is a shitter and someone else has to take it over tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be done when I go back on Thursday.

As a birthday treat, myself and Mrs.K are being flown to the Isle of Wight for a spot of lunch. Oohhhhhh, aren't we posh. This was sprung on me by a couple of good friends of mine. Totally gobsmacked or what? We're just praying that the weather will be fine.

The camera is coming, so hopefully we will get some good shots.

P.S. Do you like the plane we are going in? ;)

P.P.S. Do you know what it is? (come on b, it's a doddle)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh leaving on a jet plane with the missus then, krip :D happy lunching all the same.

hmm, that ogle[..drooool..]worthy plane looks familiar... by any chance a raptor? and i'm rightly jealous of the pilot who got to fly that flying machine. damn.

Bazza said...

Takes me back to my Air Force days, unfortunately the planes I worked on where nowhere near as sexy as this one. Enjoy your day.

krip said...

I knew I couldn't fool yer b :)

It's not half as sexy as our own Typhoon.