Biggest reaction of last nights match in my local boozer.
1. Our brave England lads running on to the field at the start of hostilities - No
2. Belting out our National Anthem (all pussy footballers, take note) - No
3. The 'Australian' official who made us wait three agonising minutes before disallowing that try - No
4. Jason Robinson sadly ending his career with a damaged shoulder - No
5. Our plucky lads final defeat by an admittedly superior side on the night - No
Do you know what made them raise the roof at the Flying Saucer last night?
Gordon Browns smug, fucking Scottish mug, that's what.
Standing there in his suit and tie (does he ever wear anything else?) next to that equally slimy French git, Sarkozy. What the bloody hell was a haggis eater doing supposedly supporting the English rugby team? Who invited him? And I bet he didn't pay for his ticket, either. Probably came just to gloat. Ditto for his Gallic mate.
Priceless quote of the night from a pretty blonde thing who spent most of the evening proudly thrusting her 'new boobs' under any testosterone filled males nose.
" What colour are our side playing in?"
I kid you not.............Bless!
(Well I had to look. It would have been rude not to.)
We lost, but we lost with dignity and pride. Isn't it great being born an Englishman?